Being in Virginia has been simply amazing. Training has been awesome. I have been bombarded with wisdom, captivated by my Father, encouraged by fellow travelers and have been prepared for the task before me. Even with all these amazing gifts I have learned a few lessons:
1) California has the best weather...I discovered this after almost being blown over on multiple occasions while simply traveling from my quad to another.
2) Getting shots can be an AWKWARD experience. I came upon this conclusion after having been barked at by the nurse while being given a rabies shot for overseas.
3) I am not a good sniffer. This conclusion was drawn by the same barking nurse after i was unable to sniff in fully the new flu shot.
4) Nurses can give sniffing lessons....reference the above statement
5) When a nail goes through your shoe water can get into your shoe. enough said.
6) It is fun guessing what it is you are actually eating in a cafeteria.
7) Tae-Bo can be done anywhere.
8) That I have the most amazing friends a girl can ask for...and i miss them A WHOLE LOT
Hope this made you smile : ) Love you all, Mica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you flu sniffing feak you...haha
miss ya!!
Post a Comment