Saturday, April 7, 2007
On The Road Again...On the Greatest Day!
WOW I can't believe it is already the day before Easter. Tomorrow morning, on Easter afternoon, I will drive to the countryside. I feel so privileged to have hours in a truck by myself to sit with my Father and just be alone with HIM on this most beautiful day. What a privilege!!! He has been so faithful to me especially in my transition. He never allows even one day to go by where he does not reveal a purpose to me.......not one moment passes I am not reminded of HIM even if I am not seeking....and not one hour goes by where I do not see him in someone or something......As I sit often surrounded by those who have yet to meet my father or whose Father is not TRUEly present, I am often reminded of my need to live in constant gratitude that my Father came back. My Father could not be confined by cloth or rock. And it is that reason I know life....I know truth, and I know love. How thankful I am to know HIM and to be known by HIM. That I may have the opportunity to sit in a car and feel HIM, Hear him, and be surrounded by HIM......I am one blessed girl! And though we celebrate the Father coming to life on this one special day...it is my one true and most resounding desire to see HIM come to life in every one I am blessed to encounter on every day this year...tat next year on this day there would be so many more in each of our lives who celebrate the truth and meet my Father whom I love so dearly....to be as real to them as He has been to me and each of you my dearest loved ones. I can not wait to update you on my village time and to share how once again your lifted thoughts and bended knees have brought HIM forth in new ways to these people. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, my humblest thanks to you for all you do in support of me and the people here. May this holiday be a time you see Him like never before!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment