Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ever Have One of Those Months?

Well my dearest friends this month has been nothing short of an amazing adventure. In the beginning of the month I was able to travel to the countryside and live surrounded by mud huts and adventure in the mountains!!! The experience of sharing stories with brothers and sisters in Him was so much more than amazing. I am so fortunate to have finally been able to journey to the place my heart has longed to be in...the villages!!!

An amazing friend I met there!!!

This is how people get around....love it

Then as most of you know i had to have a minor surgery to remove a cyst and was flown to Dubai to have the procedure...Luckily I was so fortunate to meet up with a fellow worker and spend great times together before and after the surgery. And I am so thankful for the experience and how much closer it brought me to my father.
Aww I am so blessed to have gotten to visit with some friends there!
Dubai or America...hard to tell...
So we had some car trouble ha ha

When I arrvied home I met my new partner!!! She is amazing and we have already spent hours laughing....Lexie and Mica quite the team!!! Boy my Father always provides for me.
All of this and there are still 5 days left in this month...MADNESS I tell you!!! HE is so much more than amazing and I am beyond grateful. I have discovered a new meaning to the phrase "YOU are all I need" because HE has become just that to me....everything...in ways I never knew I needed HIM. Everyday I fall more in love with HIM and realize my absolute and most certain dependence on HIM....ahhh the beautiful surrender.....And through it all..village life, random surgery, new partner, your lifted thoughts have made all the difference and there is not one minute I forget that. You are most treasured in my hearts dear friends and partners ...thank you, thank you ,thank you.........Micalynn

No comments: