HE is amazing.
He is delightful.
He is good.
He is beautiful.
He is radiant.
He is lovely.
He is everything.
And I am nothing without HIM but I have everything with HIM.
In Sickness.....
This past week I was really sick..I know it has become like a hobby ha ha....In this sickness, after hours of throwing up and a fever I found HIM in a new way. In one moment I realized my most certain, unavoidable weakness. I was unable to walk or even sit-up for long periods of time. At one moment it occurred to me that this is the weakness the book tells us of. We are to be fully weak...unable to function..... so that the Father may be strong. We must be unable to walk, talk, or even stand unless He does it with us. That is the weakness that truly allows Him to move. This weakness makes our fathers strength expand within us. This weakness creates beauty, dispels our dependence on the world, and displays HIM in incredible ways. I so long to be that weak....self-chosen weakness. I declare my absolute dependence on HIM. It is such a sweet surrender when we fall into our weakness and embrace it and rise up in His strength...oh I love how he uses every moment to teach us.....

And in Health...
As May comes to a close I am seriously in disbelief as I realize how quickly my term here is flying by...a little crazy. The Father has continued to reveal himself in the most amazing ways to me and to my team here. Reflecting on this past month seems to be an overwhelming task considering how much work HE is doing. Lexie has been the greatest partner a girl could ever want. Our times together lifting words to the father each night are the sweetest times a girl could ask for. We love laughing and if we got paid based on how much we laughed we would be stinkin' rich...though we would still prefer a mud hut : ) Language is getting tougher but I am trying to be even more diligent because after September I am released from it. HE has continued to build and grow my friendships especially with my shop owner friends who even came to my house a few weeks ago!! That was a beautiful time where HE was most definitely present. I am beginning another book read with a language helper of mine and I am beyond excited to see how HE reveals himself. Lexie and I will begin teaching our workout classes this next week and we are excited!

The meal we prepared for our visitors!

My Shop Owner friends and I at our house!


No comments:
Post a Comment