The picture above is for your mere enjoyment and to help you smile.......
Well, as I type this I am sitting in the London Airport awaiting my final flight home. I am a jumble of emotion as I head toward where I know I need to be yet feel my heart is partially right back home. It is such a beautiful thing to realize what an amazing family and what incredible friends you have. It is only because of the wya each of you has loved me that I am able to go love the people in Africa. The flights have gone well and no worries I steered clear of all airplane related food products (those who went to Romania will appreciate this).
As I head to my new home, though I know we will be far apart, I am so thankful that even in our distance we will be able to see the same radiant and faithful sun and know its warmth. I love the sun and thinking about how it covers the entire land in its own timing. I hope you will be excited to hope for the sun to bring its warmth quickly to these new lands since I so dislike the cold I fear may be present. I hope so much that the warmth will expand all day long and that the light-times will far outlast the dark ones. Please keep me in your mind as I learn the language and hope to share my good news with my new friends very soon. I feel your love and kind thoughts raised on my account daily. In fact, without them I would not be the same. Thank you. May you always see the sun shinning and remember how much we need it.
As I head to my new home, though I know we will be far apart, I am so thankful that even in our distance we will be able to see the same radiant and faithful sun and know its warmth. I love the sun and thinking about how it covers the entire land in its own timing. I hope you will be excited to hope for the sun to bring its warmth quickly to these new lands since I so dislike the cold I fear may be present. I hope so much that the warmth will expand all day long and that the light-times will far outlast the dark ones. Please keep me in your mind as I learn the language and hope to share my good news with my new friends very soon. I feel your love and kind thoughts raised on my account daily. In fact, without them I would not be the same. Thank you. May you always see the sun shinning and remember how much we need it.

3 comments:
I'm glad to hear everything is going so well so far! Remember the Sun will not burn you so enjoy its warmth and remind others that we need a healthy dose of Him everyday!
Take care - keep a sharp eye.
I'm so glad to hear that you have had a safe and uneventful trip so far, considering your track record!!! Can't wait for our skype dates!!!
Con Amor
Kelly
Hi Miss Mica,
I love you. I hope you had a great trip. This is Alexis G.
Good bye!
Post a Comment