It is hard to believe just one month ago, on this day, I headed out unsure of all that my new home had in store. But here I sit typing from a computer while living in Africa. Could life be much better than this? I have discovered HIS sovereignty in ways I had never known. And I have begun this new chapter in my life while still being blessed to have each of you as part of the new adventures through your thoughts and encouragement. This is the life only He could lay out. This dream was too big for my simple mind to imagine. And it is through him getting me here I have vowed that more than ever before I will believe in HIM for the unimaginable in my life. Most days I wake up and wonder why he even chose to use me here. And a smile forms on my face as I realize that despite my self, he wants me to be a part of a great adventure…And I love it!!!!
My Latest Reflection:
I find him as I sit on the beach, watching, waiting, for the waves to crash once more on the shore. I find him in the mountains as I gaze at the sheer beauty of nature and all that surrounds me. I find him in a sunrise. or a sunset for that matter, as I run towards it watching it display it’s beauty for the very first or very last time of the day. I find him in laughter; the kind that makes your stomach ache for hours after. I find him in a good conversation where his presence becomes the means of comfort or encouragement. I find him in the breathing of a new born baby, or in the last embrace from a loved one going home. I find him in a mud hut millions of miles away from all I have known. And I find him in a city within that country in the faces of those seeking in a dry and impoverished land. I find him in darkness where he becomes my light. In truth, I find him in every single moment I choose to seek him. And that is truly the most priceless of all privileges that is available to me through my adoption. He found me in my most orphaned state. He sought me out, and brought me to himself. He calls me his own. And so, every minute I find him in my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Updation Time! Love it! Hey Mica, I am enjoying your writings! I miss our times of great laughter and analyzation! Blessings!
Hi Mica,
I don't know if you remember me, but we helped out for the Comedy Club one time. Also, I'm on your Mom's Prayer Circle. Just wanted you to know that we're all praying for you. I passed on your blog address to the ladies of Clovis Hills.
May God's presence remain close,
Becky Miller
Post a Comment